Recruiting volunteers with aphasia for therapy studies
We are looking for five volunteers for people to do therapy in EVA Park. There will be different therapies, targeting:
- Telling a story
- Communicating in everyday situations, e.g. at the shops
As a participant in this study, you would be asked to:
- Do therapy 4 times a week for 5 weeks
- Have your language tested 4 times
- Be interviewed about your experience in EVA Park
- Be filmed in the tests and interview
You would do 20 therapy sessions, each lasting approximately 60 minutes.
Participation is voluntary. You will not be paid.
Download the project advert here.
For more information or to volunteer for this study, please contact: